When you decide to resurface rather than replace, you will want to be sure that you make a major cost saving, usually up to 75% for a straight bath resurface compared with replacement simply because of all the extra costs associated with demolition, waterproofing, re-tiling and plumbing. If you intend to renovate the whole bathroom and decide to resurface the bath and wall tiles only, the overall saving as a percentage of the total cost might be around 50% depending on the scope of the work and the balance between resurfacing and replacement.
In addition to the great saving in cost and disruption, you will also want to be sure that the refinished appearance of your bath or bathroom will meet expectations and that the new surfaces will last for many years if cared for properly.
Why Choose Worldwide Refinishing Systems?
Whether you require a bath resurface or a complete bathroom makeover, the Worldwide Refinishing Systems range of resurfacing materials and methods will bring you FOUR clear advantages:
- Proven System - Worldwide Refinishing Systems have been the choice of independently operated franchises in Australia since 1990. This represents 18 years of continuous service delivery which is some indication of the validity of the 7 year warranty.
- Safe System - Classic Surface is a proven bathroom resurfacing system free of isocyanates and therefore safe to apply in the home.
- Pride in Workmanship and Service - accredited contractors using Worldwide Refinishing Systems are independent local businessmen who take great pride in their workmanship and service quality, a fact borne out by the many letters of thanks received from satisfied customers.
- Genuine Warranty - A fully detailed, printed warranty is provided by all WRS accredited bathroom resurfacing contractors.
- Bathroom Resurfacing - baths, spa baths, basins, vanities, wall tiles, shower walls and tile floors, repaired and resurfaced in-situ without removal.
- Bath Repair - 'A stitch in time saves nine'. Skilful, colour-matched repairs can sometimes delay the cost of resurfacing or replacement, but there are limitations....
- Antique Restoration - from paddock to the bathroom!
- Anti-slip Services - bath, shower floors, bathroom floors, steps, entrances, etc.